Monday, November 06, 2006

No Picture Today

I had a very lazy day today. My feet have been telling me lately that they have not appreciated all the walking I've been doing so I decided to have the perfect Monday and do nothing. I didn't even get out of my PJ's until 3PM - isn't that absolutely decadent! Sorry to all you working stiffs out there.

I took the opportunity to get caught up on some emails - yes some people do choose to email me to say hi and let me know what's going on in their lives. If you aren't one of those people then shame on you. You're missing out on a very special personal reply from yours truly with special anecdotes and trivia not released on previous blog entries. Try it, for the next 3 friends to send me an email you will receive a special hand written card - yes a real snail mail, something that require postage, card mailed to you and should arrive in the next 10 to 15 working days depending on how Canada Post is fairing these days. So email now, email often, it's a habit that's good for you (and keeps me from getting sad at looking at my empty inbasket).

Today's blog has been brought to you by the letter E - for Email.

No comments: