Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lets Talk Crisps


In the UK Potato Chips are called 'Crisps'. They have your regular plain, salt & vinegar and even Pringles but then there are the gourmet crisps. These are my favorites, Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli. This brand's other flavours are:


- Slow Roasted Lamb with Moroccan Spices (haven't tried yet)

- Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme (they really do taste like chicken, not sure what I think about that)

- Vintage Cheddar & Red Onion Chutney (haven't tried yet)

- Thai Sweet Chilli (my favorite!)

- Caramelised Onion & Sweet Balsamic Vinegar (fabulous)
- Gently Infused Lime & Thai Spices (lovely)

- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper (the pepper is a nice touch)

- Simply Sea Salt (haven't tried yet)


Now before you go thinking that I'm spending all my hard earned cash on crisps these are a regular snack found in Andrew & Jen's cupboard and I've only had a few tastes. Brenda bought 2 bags when we did the ASDA run 2 weeks ago and we are still on the 1st bag so we are behaving.


But they are soooooooooo goood!


(suitable for Coeliacs & Vegetarians)

No comments: