Sunday, December 17, 2006

Trimming The Tree


Had a very lazy day today. I'm just really tuckered out from my first week back to work. So I stayed in all day catching up on emails and doing mundane stuff like on-line banking. Caught my Aunt Barb, then my Mom and lastly my Dad all on MSN Messenger later in the afternoon. If any of you out there are on MSN Messenger let me know and I'll add you on my list and maybe we can chat.

In the evening we were invited to Andrew & Jen's to help decorate their tree and enjoy some Christmas goodies and some mulled wine and finished the evening off with a dram of Glenmorangie. Heather came over as well and it was really nice to visit with her. She flys back to New Jersey tomorrow morning to spend Christmas and New Years with her family and friends.

So just a nice relaxing Saturday.

No comments: