Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day


Started off the day by FINALLY doing the dishes left from our party Christmas eve (ick). Then we walked around to try and find a place to get a good cup of take away coffee as we weren't sure what would actually be open.


Got back to the flat and caught my Aunt Barb and Mom on the computer and had a nice 3 way chat compliments of Skype. It's a pretty cool program and saves on long distance costs.


Then, I know this is soooo exciting.... I balanced my bank book, budgeted grocery costs, ate some left over turkey dinner and watched Pirates of the Carribean on BBC1.


Yes, life here is more exciting than you can imagine ;>)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great pic of our world travellers. Grandma Clipp would love a copy - send it to me and I'll get it printed for her.
Mom