Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Friend Leona


My Friend Leona
Originally uploaded by sasseymills.
This is my good friend Leona. What makes her such a good friend you may ask? Well, they say you truly know who your friends are when it's time to move. So here she is helping me pack away my china and wine glasses. But the other thing that makes this moment extra special is, not only is she helping me move, but this is the THIRD time she has done this for me. Wow - service above and beyond the call of duty!

Finally managed to sell my dining table & chairs, and also my area rug. Tuesday I've got people coming over to look at my bedroom set so things are starting to progress. here's still sooooo much left to do and I'm still fighting this stupid cold I've had since last Wednesday night so my energy levels are a bit lacking. But life does go on, I've just got to make sure I've got enough kleenex.

No comments: