Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday

I've been listening to Ryan Adam's Love Is Hell album quite a bit. I love the quiet melancholy spirit of this recording. My brain has not been all that focused for the last couple of days and I find that a bit unsettling (that whole lack of control thing). As a result I was feeling a bit frustrated with work today and listing to Ryan on the walk home helped a bit.



Days like this I just want to curl up and sleep all day and listen to music and let it sooth my soul. My neck has been causing troubles again and I'm terrified at the thought I might get another migraine. I'll take some IB before bed tonight to see if I can relax it a bit.

Put the finishing touches on another short story for submission. over at Clarity of Night I probably wasn't in the best frame of mind to write it so the subject matter ended up being quite dark. I'll post my submission once the contest has closed.

No comments: