Friday, January 26, 2007

Still Sick

I woke up this morning still feeling awful so I stayed home again. I just knew if I went back into the office rather than getting better it would just drag on for the rest of the weekend. So here I sit on the couch, feeling like a slug.

I did make a pot of chicken & rice soup, almost from scratch. I used pre-made stock but added my own veggies and herbs. I thew in some chili flakes for some kick as my taste buds are still a bit on the dull side.

There was a made for TV movie on the tube this afternoon called 'Jack', starring Stockard Channing and Ron Silver. It didn't take long before I noticed the locations and realized it was filmed in Vancouver. So of course I had to watch the whole thing.

You may not believe this but the rain in Vancouver looks different from the rain here in Glasgow. It seems more fresh and green there. I think it may have something to do with the forest.

Here's a picture I took up in the North Shore Mountains looking out towards Deep Cove back in British Columbia Canada. It's one of my favorite shots.

No comments: