Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back To Reality

Is it too soon to long for a vacation?

I've been working for what, 3 weeks? And 2 of those have been short. I tell you, that taste of freedom was a bad thing. I need a quick plan to become independently wealthy so that I can go back to being the care free world traveler I started out as back in October.

Any rich single men out there wanting to rescue me and keep me in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I've just dated myself there I'm sure.

January 2nd was a Bank Holiday (or statutory holiday for you Canadians) and it was an absolutely lovely day. After my breakfast and pouring over some of the cook books Abigail left in the kitchen. Then I went for a bit of a walk in the park and later grabbed a coffee and some carrot cake (a healthy lunch no?) at the Biblio Cafe. The rest of the afternoon I just walked around the area snapping pictures. Once the sun went down I headed back to the flat and I started playing around with converting the pics to black & white and sepia. You can check out my Flickr page to see the results of the day.

It's a tough life but someone's got to do it.

No comments: