Sunday, January 06, 2008

And so it goes

The holidays are officially over. Monday means back to a full 5 days of work. And it's going to be busy. I wonder if I could afford to go to a 4 day work week. Hmmmmm.

The flat renovations are coming along and it's looking like next weekend might be the move in date. Or at least the begin to move in date. I'll need to start thinking about packing up my life one more time.

I'm trying to be a little more forceful with my photography and try to document more randomness. No idea if this experiment will result in anything artistic or not, but we'll see.

I'm also playing more with Black and White. I've often said that Black and White can cover a multitude of sins by the photographer. But also, when you see a picture blown up to 8 x 10, on a stark white matte, simple black frame..... Admit it, you think to yourself 'Hey, that's a nice picture' even if it's just of a trash can in a back alleyway. So I'll give it a go.

Check my Flickr page and tell me how I'm doing.

1 comment:

theFstopshere said...

i have a photo of a trash can in a back alleyway I'd like to sell you.