Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Quick Update


Sorry folks, I just don't have enough energy at the moment to be clever, witty or artistic tonight. However, having said that in my rush to get ready for work this morning I did stop for a second to take this picture.

I have these great gauze like curtains in my bedroom that allow in a soft diffused light. It's a nice way to wake up with the sun shining in. It provides the warmth of the sun, but it's not blinding. That and I also hear the soft cooing of 2 pigeons that roost on the window sill next door. I find it quite comforting to hear, but I'm not sure why.

Speaking of work, I've been pulling 11-12 hr days at the office. Tonight I got home around 9:15. Just enough time to get changed, zap some leftovers and then get ready for bed. Not much of an end in sight for at least another week or so.

Deep heavy sigh...

At least I have my Saturday morning to look forward too.

No comments: