Monday, August 27, 2007

Ya ya I know

I realize it's been a while since I've posted. But I just can't believe any of you out there want to hear me go on and on about my work. And that is pretty much been the focus of the last 10 days.

I've been really good about not putting in the marathon hours but the days have been quite stressful so when I come home I usually grab a nice afternoon nap, then when I get up it's time to cook dinner and when that's done it's bed time (such an exciting life I lead I know).

But it's not all bad.

Went to a movie Friday night "The Walker" murder mystery set in Washington DC with a stellar cast. Then off to a pub to meet up with a few of the girls for dinner.

Saturday went to Edinburgh again to do some shopping and came away with a few fabulous vintage pieces. If I can get my act together I'll do a bit of a fashion show to post the results (but one piece needs to be altered so I'll wait until that's done as it's my fav).

Sunday was it's usual busy pace, rehearsal early as we were on team for the morning service. B's parents are in town so they came out and we all went for brunch afterwards. Sunday night was the going away party for a fellow St Silasite (one of my first connections at the church) as he's moving to Inverness.

Looking at the week ahead I've got some plans in the works already. A movie quiz night Tuesday with friends, Wednesday discussing Kitchen renovation plans and later in the week I need to tackle roasting a chicken that's been sitting in the freezer too long.

See nothing too exciting.

But - if you've got any burning questions for me out there, please drop a comment and I'll answer you here and then perhaps my postings will be a bit more regular.

Ta for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, since you said you were a Senators fan on my site, I was wondering if you ever attended an NHL game in person?