Friday, May 01, 2009

Held Over


Ascension, originally uploaded by sasseymills.

As previously mentioned I had my first ever photography exhibition and the most fabulous Biblio Cafe in Glasgow (the corner of Woodlands Road and Woodlands Drive).

I was showing for the entire month of March. But then as fate would have it the April artist cancelled so I got an extra month out of the deal. Now I find the May artist can't set up until May 7th.

So for those that were meaning to get down and check it out, you've still got time :)

Christmas is only 238 days away after all. Support an artist, buy a print.

Ok enough grovelling, back to your regular schedule program.

3 comments:

ג. ג. said...

I'm happy I found your blog via blog expat. Great reading!

Anonymous said...

Are u in Embra now, Jmmy.

Unknown said...

The most effective destroyer of Cellulite is Joey Atlas review (http://health.revieweds.com/truth-about-cellulite-review/) often sport that you love - running, brisk walking , dancing, squash , ice skating , swimming, tennis, or even yoga ! It is best to exercise in the morning (Joey Atlas).